Cath Sutherland is a dynamic Australian businesswoman who began her career as a creative director for radio stations throughout Australia and later worked in events, public relations and national marketing management.
In 2000, she established her Perth-based marketing consultancy now known as Conscious Business, which specialises in helping businesses come alive to their personal, local and global impact through strategically developing their brands. She created her revolutionary Brand Creation Model to guide businesses through this process. Cath is steadfastly committed to her Global Vision : fostering corporate integrity. Her work is 100 percent aligned with that commitment.
More about Cath
- Cath has a BA and MBA
- Is a radio graduate from the Australian film, television and radio school
- Completed 3 years in Integrated Therapeutic Alignment – Tiers 1 and 2 (foundation student) with the Australian Stillpoint Institute
- Lives in City Beach, Perth Western Australia with her husband
- Can’t live without her yoga
- Loves travel and highlights include – Climbed Mt Kenya as part of 3 months community work with Operation Raleigh; helicoptered to the Kikoda War Memorial – Papua New Guinea; Cage dived with White Pointers at Neptune Island, South Australia; Swum with Whale Sharks; walked along the Great Wall of China, was spell bound by Petra in Jordan, explored the Nile on a felucca, has marveled at the incredible ancient rock art in the Kimberley, Western Australia.