Business energy for success
Conscious Business – helps you to understand the unique energy of your business. With this energy understanding you will be able to:
- Empower your team and better manage your business
- Attract and manage the right relationships for your business. Like energy attracts!
- Enjoy an energized, balanced and healthy business
- Strengthen your unique competitive advantage. Your energy and the emotional value you offer is unique and cannot be copied
- Enjoy exponential profits – the more emotional value you offer the more customers are prepared to buy and to pay
- Build business and brand value
Life engenders life. Energy creates energy. It is by spending oneself that one becomes rich.
Why are we here?
We are here to:
- Enjoy the success of a powerful brand
- Understand how to develop strong and lasting relationships with our customers. To have customers not only fall in love with our product, but become partners for the life of our brand
- Be inspired and energised by our business, work with inspired and energised colleagues and inspire and energise our customers and markets
- Make a difference as a business
So what is a brand?
Your brand is not just your name, logo or product packaging. Your brand is your reputation.
And your business energy or Brand Energy creates and forms your reputation in the market place.
It’s all about energy!
Cath Sutherland the Director of Conscious Business has developed the Brand Creation Process – outlined in her book Creating Brand Energy.
By going through this process businesses become conscious. The process gives businesses a clear understanding of their collective identity and true awareness of their impact on, and contribution to, their employees, customers, markets, communities, the environment and global community. Being conscious and proactively managing and taking responsibility for all business activities, both internally and in the marketplace, is also vital to building a truly great brand.
By creating conscious businesses, it is envisaged that:
- Conscious businesses will seek to deal with other conscious businesses
- Employees will seek to work for conscious businesses
- Customers will seek to buy from conscious businesses
- Conscious businesses, employees and customers will foster conscious governance
- Individuals will be enriched through business